When you visit the babybay.us, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
When you create an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Owner information – owner name, date of birth, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Business Information – business name, business address, industry, Federal Tax ID number (if applicable), and other similar information.
When you use or access your babybay.us account, we may collect additional information, including:
- Bank account and payment card numbers to enable settlement, other relevant information about the financial institutions you use to conduct business.
- The location and other details related to your account transactions, including information about your device.
Before permitting you to use our service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your complete social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
We send a “session cookie” to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. If you choose, you can set your website browser to inform you when cookies are sent or you may choose not to accept cookies. Your decision not to accept cookies could limit access to some of the services and offers that are available on our website. For example, your device may not be recognized when you visit our website.
babybay may contract with advertising companies to advertise our products and services on websites and mobile apps not affiliated with us. We may use certain online or mobile activity data and information provided by you to these third party websites to select which of our advertisements or offers may appeal to you, display them to you and monitor your responses.
babybay does not engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about you as you move across different web sites or online services over time and our website does not respond to browser “do not track” signals. Certain babybay partners, however, may use unique cookies to collect certain mobile or online activity data on our website or mobile applications to advertise on third party websites babybay products and services that may be of interest to you. Our partners are subject to their own privacy policies.
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that both meet and exceed applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We do not sell or rent your personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions that allow us to process your transactions that we partner with to jointly create and offer products or services.
- Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Links to Other Web Sites