babybay® grants a seven year Warranty to customers who register their babybay® Bedside Sleeper (the Product) in our Warranty Database. This may be done via our web page https://www.babybay.us/Product-registration. Upon registration, a registration certificate will be sent via email, or by ordinary mail.
The babybay® Warranty also applies if the Product was received as a gift or purchased second hand. The warranty may be used by whoever is the owner of the Product at any given time within the warranty period, subject to the presentation of the original Product receipt.
The babybay® Warranty is conditional upon the following:
- Normal use.
- Product has only been used for the purpose which it was intended.
- Warranty certificate and original date stamped receipt shall be presented.
- The Product is in its original state, unmodified, using only parts supplied by babybay® as they are intended.
The babybay® Warranty does not cover to following:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Color variations in wood, paint or varnish.
- Damage caused by external forces such as extreme temperatures.
- Damage caused by external influences such as shipping or moving.
- Damage caused by negligence.
- Damage inflicted by any persons or objects.
- Accessories purchased or supplied with babybay®.
Actions babybay® will take under the Warranty:
- Replace or repair defective part or entire Product if necessary.
- Cover normal shipping charges of replacement parts to the reseller from whom the Product was purchased.
- Replace parts with approximately the same design.
- Replace Product with one of corresponding quality and value when the relevant Product is no longer manufactured or available.
How to use the babybay® Warranty
In general, Warranty requests shall be made through the reseller from whom the Product was purchased. Requests for Products purchased directly from babybay® should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible after defect has been discovered. Requests shall require the Product Warranty Certificate as well as the original purchase receipt.
Documentation confirming the manufacturing defect shall be brought to the reseller. This is normally done by bringing the Product or detailed pictures of the defect to the reseller for inspection.
Defective Products shall be remedied according to the provisions of the babybay® Warranty if the babybay® reseller or babybay® representative determines Product damage is due to manufacturing defect.
How State Laws Affect the Warranty:
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty, written or oral, including but not limited to any express warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of any implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is expressly limited to this warranty period. Your exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty or of any implied warranty or of any other obligation arising by operation of law or otherwise shall be limited as specified herein to repair or replacement, at our sole option. Responsibility for incidental or consequential damages is expressly excluded.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow an exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.