Co-Sleeping + Bedside Sleepers
Your Safe Co-sleeping Solution.
You Want What’s Best For Your Baby.
That’s why you want to prepare the right sleeping environment—one that
supports baby’s healthy growth and development while bonding you two together, making nighttime nursing a breeze, and guaranteeing a better night’s rest for all.
A Happier Baby
You’ve Heard About the Many Benefits of Co-sleeping
Like how co-sleeping helps BABY…
Babies who co-sleep are often reported to seem happier than babies who don’t. Lactation consultants, doulas, midwives, and safe sleep professionals recommend the babybay bedside sleeper or safe co-sleeping practices. The eco-friendly, non toxic baby crib allows parents and their newborn to sleep side by side at night, but in separate spaces. This is safe co-sleeping at its best.
- for longer!
Co-sleeping & Breastfeeding Benefits
And how co-sleeping benefits YOU by…
- Bonding you and baby
- Making nighttime nursing easy as can be
- Helping you dream sweet, knowing baby is never more than an arm’s reach away
- Gifting you with more sleep—so that your waking hours are full of laughter and love, not groggy eyes
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer for the mother
- Safe co-sleeping makes it easier for mothers to breastfeed for longer and more often
- Sooths and calms both baby and mom
- Babies get more physical affection
- Recommended by lactation consultants
You Want a Co-sleeping Solution That Is Built with Both You and Baby in Mind
A co-sleeping solution that:
- Makes it quick and easy for you to care for baby’s every nighttime need—without getting out of bed or reaching into a crib.
- Fits in your space and looks beautiful in your bedroom.
- Will take all the guesswork and stress out of co-sleeping, so that you and baby can enjoy plenty of uninterrupted nesting and resting.
Providing Safety, Quality,
And Peace Of Mind
There are two safe ways to co-sleep in the same room. One is by using a co-sleeper or bedside sleeper that is essentially a baby crib that attaches to the parents bed snugly and securely. The second way is to put the baby’s crib in the same room. This doesn’t offer all the benefits of co-sleeping, but still allows the newborn to synch up to his or her parent’s rhythms and reduces stress.
When practicing safe co-sleeping there are some techniques you should know:
- Your baby should always be placed on his or her back to sleep.
- The crib mattress must be firm; soft sleeping surfaces can lead to suffocation.
- The sheets should fit snugly and securely around the mattress, and the mattress should fit snugly and securely in the crib, ensuring no gaps.
- Never place stuffed animals, toys, or loose blankets in the crib, as these can lead to suffocation. Use a baby swaddle or sleep sack instead of a blanket in the first few months.
BabyBay Bedside Sleepers
All-Natural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic Bedside Sleepers
babybay bedside sleepers
Though other co-sleepers and cribs are made with toxic glues, varnishes, and paints, babybay bedside sleepers are made with 100% eco-friendly, nontoxic, and sustainably-sourced beechwood that is naturally antibacterial and naturally nurturing to baby’s body.
babybay bedside sleepers come in multiple color options to blend in with your much-loved decor with a look that is natural, simple, and sleek.
Advantages to babybay:
- Fits snugly and securely to the parent’s bed at any height
- Assembles in less than 15 minutes
- Can be used as a stand alone crib
- Customizeable colors, mattress firmness, and accessories
- Easily rolls from room to room with lockable rolling casters
The Best Bassinets For Newborns To Sleep
By Your Side—Safely
There are a few co-sleepers on the market. But which one’s rank best for newborns to sleep safely by your side? Here’s a comparison chart so you can determine which bedside sleeper is best for you and your newborn based on the qualities you want in a bedside sleeper.
We review the Halo Bassinet swivel sleeper, Arm’s Reach co-sleeper, and the babybay bedside sleeper so you can see side-by-side comparisons of the features, assembly time, and usability of each product. That way, you can find the bedside sleeper that meets you and your newborn’s safe sleep needs!
Maxi: 31” x 37” x 21”
Maxi Tall: 37” x 37” x 21”
steel tubing, nylon, plastic
Oeko Tex-100 Class 1