bedside baby crib
Thank you to The MonarchMommy for your review of the babybay bedside sleeper! In her review, The MonarchMommy talks about the uniqueness and customizability of the babybay bedside sleeper as well as highlights many of the great qualities of the babybay.
Here are some of the Top Reasons MonarchMommy likes babybay:
- Safety – made of solid beechwood, manufactured in Germany and is made to the highest European standards.
- Non-toxic finish – no or low VOC – natural antibacterial and antistatic protection
- Durability – “There’s no plywood or plastic here, just strong sturdy beechwood, so you can feel confident that it’s not a flimsy piece of furniture that won’t stand the test of time. The babybay® will absolutely last through more than one child!”
- Versatility – can transform into bassinet, crib or even a bench – “A crib that doubles as a bassinet, co-sleeper, and a bench once baby’s outgrown it? Yes please!” – The MonarchMommy
- Safety certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturer’s Association (JPMA), ASTM international child safety standards, and TUV/GS (German Safety Approval)
“Once you’ve got the babybay® set up against the bed, you’ve created a perfect little sleep nest for you and your baby. It’s like bed-sharing and co-sleeping without losing even an inch of your own sleep space. Baby is within arm’s reach for those late night feedings, and best of all, baby is close AND safe in the babybay®.” – The MonarchMommy
Below is an excerpt of the review:
Enter the babybay! I only wish I’d known about this great baby sleep solution before my little ones were born. It’s something that gives you options and a customizability that I haven’t seen in baby sleep setups before. Want to know what it’s all about? Here you go!
What exactly is a babybay®? The babybay® is more than just a co-sleeper, it’s a bedside sleeper that actually attaches securely to any regular bed (with or without a boxspring). It is made out of locally-sourced beechwood, so it’s sustainable AND offers natural antibacterial and antistatic protection. The babybay® is manufactured in Germany and is made to the highest European standards. There are four finishes to choose from, and each is done with a high-quality water-based finish that is non-toxic and no or low VOC. That definitely promotes a safe sleeping environment for your precious little bundle. The height of the platform of the babybay® is fully adjustable, so it will fit most bed heights with ease.
Once you’ve got the babybay® set up against the bed, you’ve created a perfect little sleep nest for you and your baby. It’s like bed-sharing and co-sleeping without losing even an inch of your own sleep space. Baby is within arm’s reach for those late-night feedings, and best of all, baby is close AND safe in the babybay®. The babybay® is nice and sturdy too. There’s no plywood or plastic here, just strong sturdy beechwood, so you can feel confident that it’s not a flimsy piece of furniture that won’t stand the test of time. The babybay® will absolutely last through more than one child!
To read the full review visit: https://themonarchmommy.com/2016/04/21/babybay-bedside-sleeper/
It brings a sigh of relief to Mom and Dad when this peaceful moment occurs. Naturally, all parents want to have their infant fall into a deep sound sleep, because a baby that gets the required sleep is less likely to be a pool of crying eyes afterwards.
Creating the right sleep environment for infants and using recommended sleep guidelines from health professionals can make all the difference to both the parents and the infant’s well being. When parents follow proper sleep guidelines for infants, it can lessen the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
To help young parents, we’ve collected these helpful tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics to check to see if you’re helping your infant’s sleeping practices. We hope so!
Sleeping guidelines for infants
- Babies should sleep on firm, flat sleep surfaces. We recommend the original babybay bedside co-sleeper to start out with when you arrive home with your infant. You can then convert this sleeper into a bassinet as your baby grows.
- Babies under 12 months old should be carefully placed on their back to sleep for naps. The AAP notes that your baby can be left in a side or front position, if your baby is already able to roll from the back-lying position to the side or stomach.
- The AAP strongly discourages bed-sharing habits for infants under a year old with parents. But we definitely recommend letting your baby sleep in the same room, and alongside your bed in a baby bed.
- Try not to let your babies sleep with any kind of soft pillows, plush toy animals, comforters, blankets or extra bedding parts until at least a year and a half old. Just a baby in a onesie often works best.
- Keep the baby’s crib or bassinet within reaching distance of the parent bed. This helps to comfort the baby or breastfeed without having to stand up and walk over to a crib.
These are just a few of the highlighted guidelines recommended by the AAP for the safety of your child. It’s important that your baby sleeps on the back for a more restful sleep. And that’s why we think that our babybay is the right baby bed sleeper to have the whole family sleep better!