The website Get toText rated the top 6 co-sleeping cribs and babybay is on the list! The article talks about how co-sleeping is the current trend. The idea behind co-sleeping is to give the baby a feeling of security by having their parents close by. This shared sleep is good for the child’s development as well as anxiety prevention in those early months.
The criteria used for choosing the Top 6 Co-Sleeping Cribs are:
- Reference brands: we make sure to select brands from the childcare sector that have proven their worth and leave no doubt as to the seriousness of manufacturing
- User reviews and feedback: ratings, testimonials from parents, and advice from early childhood professionals are brought together in order to draw the most objective assessment possible
- Comparison and careful study of the characteristics of the models on the different merchant sites
- Total independence when choosing products: the models of the brands mentioned are not aware of these analyzes or of influence on our choices.
If you are looking for more information on co-sleeping, the review also offers some good information at the bottom of the reviews.
Below is an excerpt of the review:
The co-sleeping cradle has been THE trendy baby bed for a few years and many parents have already made the choice of “co-sleeping“. The principle? Adopt a shared bed in the parental bed or in a co-sleeping cradle, from birth and for several months or even years. Here is our selection of the best co-sleeping beds and our advice on the subject …
This Babybay co-sleeping bed is one of the best sellers in its category, and that’s no surprise considering its quality. Very solid, it is made of untreated solid beech wood and 100% guarantees healthy composition. It also features 10 height adjustable positions, making it suitable for all types of adult beds.
In detail :
- From birth to around 9 months
- Material: solid beech (untreated, pollutant-free, from sustainably managed forests)
- Adjustable in height in 10 positions
- Practical attachment: 2 strong attachment straps
- Sleeping surface: width 40 x length 81 cm
- Dimensions: width 41 x length 88 x height 79 cm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Fully mobile: safety gate + castor kit (both available separately, not included with the bed)
- Mattress and fitted sheet available separately (breathable mattress on amazon, from 59 eur / Babybay white fitted sheet, around 10 eur)
Our opinion :
A quality model, solid and durable: this Babybay co-sleeping bed is both beautiful and robust. The many height positions guarantee adaptability to any adult bed. Only downside, the mattress is not provided, but given the quality of the fabrics and materials, this is a detail. The brand has been awarded by a German organization for the design and composition of its products. Once the baby’s 9 months are over, we can even give him a second life as a booster.
To read the full review visit: https://gettotext.com/top-6-co-sleeping-cribs-and-our-advice/